How to Share a Web Page in Edge Browser
Microsoft Edge is a web browser that has been developed by Microsoft and has been included in Windows 10. Microsoft Edge has replaced Internet Explorer as a default web browser. In this tutorial you will learn how to share a web page in Edge browser. If you are annoyed of copying and pasting a URL in your social media accounts for sharing them with friends then Share feature included in Edge browser will solve your problem. This feature will let you post the web pages directly to your social networking sites with just a single click. In order to share a web page in Edge browser you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to Open Edge browser.
- Once the Edge browser is opened you need to open your desired web page.
- Now you need to tap the Share button that is located at the top right of the browser.
- Now press the drop-down arrow located right next to page’s name for selecting the format you need to share i.e. as a Webpage or as a Screenshot.
- Now is the time to select the channel which you wish to post like Facebook, Twitter, OneNote and Mail etc. Remember that these apps must be installed into your system.
- Log in to the social media site like Facebook or Twitter etc.
- Now fill in the caption and then hit Post.
That’s it now you have share a webpage in the form of HTML or as a screenshot easily with just a single click. You can also learn All About Slides in MS PowerPoint 2013.
- How To Install AVCLabs Video Enhancer AI 2021 Without Errors
- How To Install Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 Without Errors
- How To Install MLV Player Without Errors
- How To Install Steelray Project Viewer 2022 Without Errors
- How To Install Sys Tools Exchange Recovery Without Errors
- How To Install VovSoft Sticky Notes Without Errors
- How To Install Stereoscopic Player Without Errors